Great topped with cinnamon butter and a drizzle of sugar-free pancake syrup. Also holds up really well for sandwiches.
- 1 slice bacon, raw
- 1 egg, large
- splash maple extract, if desired
- hefty pinch of any spices or flavorings you’d like, as desired
- Put the bacon in a blender or food processor and turn it on.
- Once the bacon is mostly ground up, put the egg and any seasonings down the chute and continue to run the machine until liquified and well-incorporated. This is your womelette slurry.
- Heat your mini-waffle maker, as per its instructions.
- Pour half the slurry in the waffle maker and put the lid on.
- Cook until golden or to your desired level of doneness, about 3-5 minutes max.
- Remove from the waffle maker and repeat steps 4 and 5 with the remaining slurry.
- Enjoy warm however you like.
Per womelette: 59 cal, 4.4 g protein, 4.4 g fat, 0.3 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar alcohol, 0.3 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1 womelette