Easily add variety by swapping in your favorite nuts and Ballistic Powder.
- 1 stick (4 oz/ 113 g) unsalted butter
- 3 oz (85 g) your favorite sugar free chocolate (I used a Lily’s original 70% dark bar)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1 scoop (1/3 oz/ 10 g) your favorite Ballistic Keto MCT Oil Powder
- 48 pecan halves, intact or chopped, as desired
- Prepare a 24-well mini muffin tin by lining with silicone liners, OR pull out a 24-well silicone small candy mold in whatever design you like.
- Divide the pecans evenly between each well. If using intact halves, that’s 2 per well. If you chopped or crushed the nuts, it’s OK to eyeball it when sprinkling a little into each well. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, begin melting the butter over medium heat. Break up the chocolate if it’s one solid piece or large pieces. You want it in small squares or pieces. Chips are fine, too.
- Once the butter is about half melted, add the chocolate to the saucepan and whisk to melt.
- When the chocolate is completely melted and incorporated into the butter, remove from the heat and quickly whisk in vanilla, sea salt, and Ballistic Powder.
- Divide the chocolate mixture evenly between the prepared wells in your tin or candy mold. It probably won’t reach the tops, and that’s OK.
- Once the chocolate has been distributed, pop the tin or candy mold into the freezer for an hour to harden and set.
- Remove from the freezer and pop the set chocolates out of the liners or mold.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Per each piece of set chocolate: 71.7 cal, 0.6 g protein, 7.6 g fat, 2.4 g carbs, 1.3 g fiber, 0.6 g sugar alcohol, 0.5 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/24 recipe (1 candy)
Keywords: Ballistic Keto, Chocolate, Dessert, Snacks