Welcome back to the Ballistic Health Podcast. Today we take on the topic of mental toughness, fortitude. We discuss what it means to be mentally resilient and how it can benefit you to develop it if you don't currently have it. So get your note pad out, you'll want to make sure you take notes on this episode.
Make sure to subscribe to the central feed to ensure you will continue to receive the Ballistic Health Podcast in the future.
Apple Podcasts: Ballistic Health Podcast - Ballistic Health Podcast
Willpower doesn’t work - Ben Hardy
The 10X Rules - Grant Cardone
Can’t Hurt Me - David Goggins
Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it’s the courage to continue that counts - Winston Churchill
When you find yourself going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
- Locusts and grasshoppers are pretty much the same things. There is no appreciable difference between the two species
- The odds of winning the MegaMillions jackpot are 1 in 176M entries - If you buy a ticket, you are more likely to be crushed by a vending machine, give birth to identical quadruplets, and become the president, or die in an asteroid crash than you are to win.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist
This weeks Recipe: Broccoli Cheese Casserole
You are only confined but the walls you build yourself
Don't forget to check out today's sponsor Ballistic Keto MCT Oil Powder
You will not want to miss it! Get your tickets TODAY at KetoCon.org/shop
Are YOU Unlimited?! We've made some changes, and now you can become an Unlimited patron at http://www.patreon.com/ketovangelistunlimited
- Private Facebook group
- Exclusive Podcasts with all three Ketovangelist Hosts
- Live streams with hosts and guests
- Much, much more