3.2 NET carbs per serving
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 c onion, diced
- 1/3 c celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 square packages (20 oz total) frozen cut broccoli, defrosted and drained
- 1/2 c cheddar, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard powder
- 1/2 c (4 fl oz) heavy cream
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 oz pork rinds, crushed
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a casserole dish.
- In a small sauce or sauté pan, heat 1 tbsp. butter over medium until hot. Sauté onion, celery, and garlic until just translucent. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the broccoli and cheddar to the mixing bowl and toss to combine with the cooked vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine the heavy cream, mayonnaise, and seasonings and mix well. Stir into the broccoli mixture, toss to coat, and spread into a casserole dish.
- Combine the crushed pork rinds with the parmesan cheese and sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole. Drizzle evenly with melted butter.
- Bake the casserole for 35 minutes, or until it is bubbly and the topping is crisp and golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 217.2
- Fat: 24.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 4.3 g
Keywords: Broccoli Cheddar, Broccoli Casserole, Casserole