This recipe is extra awesome when made with my Baconnaise.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 oz grated Parmesan-Romano cheese
- 1 oz crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 c + 2 tbsp. (approx. 3.68 fl oz/ 109 ml) good quality virgin OR extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. (1 1/2 fl oz/ 44 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. (1/2 fl oz/ 30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp avocado oil-based mayonnaise
- up to 1 tbsp. anchovy paste
- Add all the ingredients except anchovy paste to a food processor, or the blender cup of an emulsion blender.
- Beginning with the addition of 1 tsp of the anchovy paste, blend well and taste. If you like it as is, great! If you’d like a bit more anchovy, continue blending in more of the paste, adding up to a full tbsp. total.
- Use immediately, as desired, or transfer to a mason jar for refrigeration.
Per 2 tbsp.: 168 cal, 2.5 g protein, 17.7 g fat, 0.6 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 0.6 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp (1 fl oz/ 30 ml)
Keywords: caesar, salad dressing, keto basics, easy, quick