Danny’s seasoning is super simple, but feel free to change it up to make it your own!
- 20 oz (567 g) chicken livers
- 12 oz (340 g) good quality chicken sausage
- 32 oz (g) ground chicken
- garlic or garlic powder, to taste
- Redmond’s Real Salt, or good quality sea salt, to taste
- Redmond’s Real Seasoning Salt, or my Seasoned Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil. Also, prepare a skillet or grill.
- In a meat grinder or a food processor, combine the meats to grind together.process until all the meats are ground.
- Mix seasonings into the meat, then pat it out into approx. 10 patties.
- Arrange patties on the foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 300 for 10 minutes. This helps the meat come together into a solid patty.
- Once the burgers have baked, finish cooking by pan frying or grilling them, to your desired level of doneness. Let the finished patties stand 5 minutes to rest beforehand serving.
- Top with butter (as shown) or your favorite burger condiments and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 patty
- Calories: 321.1
- Fat: 16.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 41 g
Keywords: Danny, burgers, organ meat, nutritious