- 1 lb (16 oz/ 454 g) shredded tricolor coleslaw vegetables
- 1 oz (28 g) onion, diced
- 1/2 c (4 fl oz/ 118 ml) BBQ sauce (Maple Bourbon or Black Cherry )
- 1 tbsp (1/2 fl oz/ 15 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (1/2 fl oz/ 15 ml) prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt or your favorite all-purpose seasoning
- Toss the coleslaw vegetables and onion together in a covered storage container or bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the BBQ mixture over the coleslaw and toss well to combine.
- Put the lid on and chill until cold, at least four hours.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Per 1/8 recipe: 35 cal, 0.8 g protein, 0.1 g fat, 7 g carbs, 1.5 g fiber, 2.3 g sugar alcohol, 3.2 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe