Quick, easy, and filling!
- 1/2 lb (8 oz/227 g) radish, raw (in pre-sliced rounds, or cleaned and quartered)
- 3 tbsp. bacon drippings, or fat of choice (avocado oil, butter, etc)
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 2 oz (57 g) shredded cheese, your favorite type
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt, pepper, and other seasonings, as desired
- Heat bacon drippings over medium-high in a skillet until hot.
- Add radish to the skillet and pan fry until golden and tender. They will start looking translucent as they cook. This is OK.
- Add beaten egg to the skillet. I pour mine right over the radish, but if you’d like, you could make a well by moving the radish to the sides of the pan and and mostly scramble the eggs in the empty space, mixing it all back together once the eggs are mostly done. That’s up to you.
- Add spices and seasonings, as desired and stir in cheese to melt.
- Mix bacon into the skillet and cook until heated through, then remove from the heat and divide into two servings.
Customize by using your favorite herbs, cheeses, and spices to flavor. If watching protein, you can easily cut back by using only 2 eggs per serving instead of three.
Per 1/2 recipe: 614 cal, 31.6 g protein, 50.3 g fat, 6.7 g carbs, 1.8 g fiber, 4.9 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
Keywords: radish hash, breakfast, eggs, bacon, easy