We’re back! Today Brian and Carrie take a short hop from the land of food into the topic of mindset to go with the Ketovangelist theme of Mindset March. We also discuss Brian’s dislike for overly hot food and Carries officially being a Nutmegger finally and what it’s like to live in a tight-knit community in New England.
- Brian called dibs on the band name “Cussing in Canada”
- Carrie has awesome neighbors
15:16 – Reviews
- Figure out who you are at your core
- Make global decisions that are hard set values. Use those to set boundaries and takes away the need to make the decision on a daily basis on what you will or won’t do
- Focus on what you can have vs. what you can’t
1:05:53 – Motivation Monday
“Surround yourself with only people
who are going to lift you higher”
Make sure to check out our new book to help kickstart the new year and stay locked into the keto way of life.
Check out all of Carrie’s awesome cookbooks by going to her website: Carriebrown.com
Also, don’t forget about Ketovangelist Unlimited. Check it out for exclusive Recipes, Meal plans, Workouts, and much more: Ketovangelist Unlimited
And who can forget KetoCon it will be here before you know it. Get your tickets now: https://www.ketocon.org/