We’ve got a guest again and are joined by Dr. John Limansky. John is a functional medicine doctor and uses keto with his patients daily. Today he shares his keto favorites food items for those just starting keto. You won’t want to miss this.
Top 5 favorite food for people just starting out on keto:
- Keep it simple
- Keep the cost down as best you can by making food to eat left overs the next day.
- Less food but higher quality
- Eggs(whole, not just the whites) good fat source is helpful for keeping your fat percentage up
- Ground Grass fed Beef/bison, hamburger, cheese burger, keep it simple
- Fish – Salmon(wild caught) in bulk when possible to keep the cost down.
- Good high quality bone broth
- Sardines – avoid smoked/flavored ones
Guest Contact info:
If you haven’t, you should subscribe to Carrie’s YouTube channel for cooking videos, podcasts, live streams, and more.
BLOG : CarrieBrown.com : delicious recipes for optimal nutrition, wellness, & fat-loss, with tips & tricks for living a super healthy, sane life, as well as travel & things to make you think.
FACEBOOK : Facebook.com/flamingavocado
TWITTER : @CarrieBrownBlog
PINTEREST : pinterest.com/CarrieBrownBlog
@therealcarriebrown : food, recipes, inspiration, and keto living tips
@carrieontrippin : day-to-day moments captured with my iPhone
@mistermchenry : The world according to Mr. McHenry
@biggirlcamera : road trips, landscapes, flowers, fences, barns, & whatever else grabs my attention captured with my Big Girl Camera
FLICKR : CarrieOnTrippin
Your 28-Day Quick Start Guide To Health, Fat-Burning, & Weight Loss KickAssKeto.org/
KETOVANGELIST UNLIMITED – are YOU Unlimited?!
We’ve just launched a brand new Patreon page. You can join and support Brian, Carrie, and Danny as they work to provide content, community, and more to help you get the most out of your ketogenic journey. Check it out and join to become #UNLIMITED