Feel free to add as much of the spices as you like.
- 1 cup (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) unsweetened boxed coconut milk (the thin stuff from the carton)
- 1 tbsp virgin or extra virgin, cold pressed coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric, or more as desired
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger, or more as desired
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, or more as desired
- pinch ground black or white pepper
- 2-3 drops liquid stevia, or sweetened to taste with your preferred sweetener
- Combine coconut milk, coconut oil, and spices in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium, whisking as it heats to thoroughly distribute spices and blend in the coconut oil.
- When it begins to steam, make sure it’s whisked very well, then remove from the heat and pour into a mug.
- Serve immediately.
Yields 1 serving: 177 cal, 1.2 g protein, 18.6 g fat, 2.4 g carbs, 0.6 g fiber, 1.8 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: Golden Milk, Beverages, Drinks