Minus fiber and 9.1 g sugar alcohol per serving=
3.6 g NET carbs per slice
For the shortbread crust:
- 104 g fine almond flour (I use King Arthur brand)
- 30 g granulated Swerve (or equivalent)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1/2 stick (2 oz) unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
- 1 c (8 fl oz) water
- 60 g Swerve confectioner’s (or equivalent)
- 1 packet (7 g or 1/4 oz weight) plain gelatin powder (Knox brand is fine)
- 2 bricks (16 oz total) cream cheese, softened
- 2 scoops (20 g total) Ballistic Keto Tiramisu MCt oil powder
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 drops vanilla flavored liquid stevia
- 16 g dark chocolate (85% cocoa or higher, I used Alter Ego Blackout Organic Chocolate), finely chopped or shaved
To make the shortbread crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a 9″ deep dish pie plate.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the almond flour, Swerve, and sea salt together.
- Combine the melted butter and vanilla, then pour into the dry almond flour mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Turn out the crumby crust into the pie plate and press down evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the plate to form the crust.
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely. The crust will harden as it stands and cools.
To make the cheesecake:
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Swerve confectioner’s and gelatin.
- Bring the water to a boil, then remove from heat and slowly whisk into the sweetener/gelatin mixture to dissolve.
- In a larger mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, Ballistic powder, salt, vanilla, and liquid stevia with a hand or stand mixer until it’s well incorporated and fluffy.
- Pour about 1/4-1/3 of the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese and beat until combined. Repeat until all the gelatin mixture has been well incorporated into the cream cheese.
- Put the cheesecake mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, stir well with a whisk and put it back in the fridge for another 15 minutes. Repeat until it’s been in the fridge for one hour. At the end of an hour, the mixture should have thickened substantially.
- Stir one final time and pour the cheesecake mixture into the completely cooled crust.
- Chill for a minimum of 3 hours, or until completely set.
- Garnish with chopped or shaved dark chocolate and slice into ten equal pieces.
Store any leftovers in the fridge.
If you decide to use a springform pan and do not push the crust up the sides, you will likely need to adjust the baking time by a few minutes. I would start watching it at the 12-15 minute mark and bake as long as 20 minutes if necessary. The crust should be light golden brown when you pull it out of the oven.
- Serving Size: 1/10 recipe
- Calories: 290.9
- Fat: 27.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 6.2 g
Keywords: Tiramisu Cheesecake, No Bake, Low Bake, Desserts