- 1/2 brick (4 oz/ 113 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c (4 fl oz/ 118 ml) baconnaise
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 2 shakes smoked paprika
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp diced pimento
- 2 oz (57 g) pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 2 oz (57 g) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese, baconnaise, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Stir in the pimentos and shredded cheeses by hand.
- Transfer to a lidded container and refrigerate until well chilled, 1-2 hours. You may serve immediately, but it tastes better the longer the flavors are allowed to mingle.
- Serve with Parm Crisps and vegetable pieces, or as desired.
Spicy Jalapeno: stir in 1 oz finely diced jalapeño
Smoky Cheddar: replace sharp cheddar cheese with smoked cheddar
Crunchy Bacon: replace baconnaise with regular, avocado-oil mayonnaise and add 1-2 oz finely crumbled bacon
Per 2 tbsp: 157 cal, 3 g protein, 15.8 g fat, 1.1 g carbs, 0.1 g fiber, 1 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
Keywords: Pimento cheese, dip, appetizer, big game