A sweet alcoholic treat, fattened up and flavored with Ballistic Keto MCT oil powder.
- 1/4 c (2 fl oz/ 59 ml) unsweetened vanilla hemp milk (almond may be substituted, but hemp milk tastes better)
- 1/4 c (2 fl oz/ 59 ml) heavy cream
- 1 pony (1 fl oz/ 30 ml) vodka
- 1/8 c (1 fl oz/ 30 ml) blonde roast coffee concentrate, unsweetened
- 1 scoop (10 g) Ballistic Keto Mexican Mocha MCT oil powder
- stevia drops, to taste, if desired
- a few ice cubes to shake and chill
- unsweetened dark cocoa powder to rim the glass, if desired
- ground cinnamon to garnish, if desired
- On a small plate, sprinkle a few tablespoons cocoa powder. Lightly wet the rim of your martini glass and roll in the cocoa powder to line the rim.
- Pour all liquid ingredients into your shaker. Add MCT powder and ice, and shake until blended.
- Strain into your prepared martini glass and garnish, as desired.
Flavors are easily swapped, so if you prefer the Salted Caramel to the Mexican Mocha, go right ahead and use it!
Per drink: 359 cal, 4.2.g protein, 28.9 g fat, 4.4 g carbs, 0.65 g fiber, 3.75 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 6 fl oz
Keywords: Holiday, beverages, mixed drinks, alcohol, martini, Mexican mocha