3.1 g NET carbs per serving
- 1 cup diced roma tomatoes
- 2/3 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro, fresh
- 1/3 cup finely diced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- juice of one lime
- Mix all the chopped and diced vegetables in a lidded bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper.
- Toss well to coat.
- Put the lid on your container and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve chilled.
- Serving Size: 1/5 recipe
- Calories: 41.1
- Fat: 2.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1 g (see Description for NET carbs)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
Keywords: pico de gallo, mexican