Valentine's Day is coming up soon, and Cheesecake Fluff is a perfect dessert to round out a celebration dinner with your sweetie. To give a little different twist on the plain vanilla stuff, I added a little gelatin to stabilize, and some Ballistic Keto Salted Caramel flavored MCT oil powder to kick up the flavor.
This recipe is super versatile, in that you can change up extracts and flavored powders, as you like. I'm working on kicking it up a little with the Mexican Mocha flavored powder, and I simply cannot wait for the upcoming Tiramisu, which I think would be absolutely perfect in this kind of recipe.
Don't forget to check out the new Ballistic Market for a plethora of keto-friendly products. It's your one-stop-shop for compliant specialty goods!
- 1 brick (8 oz/ 227 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) heavy cream
- 2 scoops (approx. 20 g) Salted Caramel Ballistic Keto MCT oil powder
- 4 tbsp (approx. 2 oz/ 57 g) Confectioner’s Swerve (or powdered sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp plain gelatin
- 5-10 drops vanilla liquid stevia, if desired
- pinch salt
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and whip stiff with a hand or stand mixer.
- Garnish, as desired, and serve cold.
As shown: Garnished with a little shaved Lily’s extra dark chocolate.
Per 1/8 recipe: 220.4 cal, 3.3 g protein, 22 g fat, 10.2 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 7.5 g sugar alcohol, 2.7 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
Keywords: cheesecake fluff, ballistic keto, dessert, easy salted caramel