- 1 brick (8 oz/ 227 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) heavy cream
- 2 scoops (approx. 20 g) Salted Caramel Ballistic Keto MCT oil powder
- 4 tbsp (approx. 2 oz/ 57 g) Confectioner’s Swerve (or powdered sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp plain gelatin
- 5-10 drops vanilla liquid stevia, if desired
- pinch salt
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and whip stiff with a hand or stand mixer.
- Garnish, as desired, and serve cold.
As shown: Garnished with a little shaved Lily’s extra dark chocolate.
Per 1/8 recipe: 220.4 cal, 3.3 g protein, 22 g fat, 10.2 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 7.5 g sugar alcohol, 2.7 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
Keywords: cheesecake fluff, ballistic keto, dessert, easy salted caramel