Macros and all ingredients listed per every 1/2 lb (8 oz/ 228 g) salmon fillet
- 1/2 lb (8 oz/227 g) salmon fillet (or more)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, per every 1/2 lb salmon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, per every 1/2 lb salon
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- generous pinch dried parsley, per every 1/2 lb salmon
- generous pinch garlic powder, per every 1/2 lb salmon
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and seasonings.
- Dip each fillet in the mustard mixture, OR brush them with the mixture well, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 4-6 min per every 1/2″ of thickness to the fillets, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F on an instant read thermometer.
- Let stand to rest 5 minutes before serving hot.
- Serving Size: Per every 1/2 lb fillet
- Calories: 558.6
- Fat: 34.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 52.7 g
Keywords: Simple Salmon, dijon, lemon, fish