Dressing alone: minus fiber and 0.2 g sugar alcohols = 0.3 g NET carbs per serving
Salad and dressing: minus fiber and 0.2 g sugar alcohols = 2.8 g NET carbs per serving
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/2 c (4 fl oz) light olive oil, or oil of choice
- 1/4 c (2 fl oz) champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp (1 fl oz) lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (approx 2 grams) Swerve brown, or equivalent
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried chives
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 80 g green leaf lettuce, finely chopped or shredded
- 60 g Brussels sprouts, shaved
- 40 g radicchio, finely chopped or shredded
- 90 g cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 50 g yellow bell pepper, julienne (cut into matchsticks)
- 64 g (approx 8) grape tomatoes, quartered
- 20 g green onion, thinly sliced
- 20 g shaved Parmesan cheese
- 30 g pepitas, roasted and salted
- 136 g (approx 1 medium) haas avocado, diced
For the Vinaigrette:
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar, put the lid on, and shake.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve. Shake well before using.
For the salad:
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl and toss well to distribute evenly.
- Dress with Citrus Dijon Vinaigrette, and season with salt and fresh cracked black pepper, if desired.
- Toss well to coat, and serve immediately.
Makes 8-10 servings. Macros calculated for 8 servings.
Macros for Vinaigrette alone (assumes 8 svgs): 190 cal, 0.1 g protein, 21.3 g fat, 0.6 g carbs, 0.1 g fiber, 0.2 g sugar alcohols
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 262.9
- Fat: 26.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
Keywords: Summer Salad, salad, vegetables, vegetarian, dressing, salad dressing, vinaigrette, Citrus Dijon vinaigrette