- 1 brick (8 oz/ 227 g) cream cheese, softened
- 8 large eggs
- 2 level tbsp coconut flour
- 1 level tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 10 drops vanilla liquid stevia
- Combine all ingredients in the cup for an immersion blender, or in a blender or food processor.
- Blend thoroughly, until it’s totally liquidifed and bubbly.
- Let stand while you heat your skillet or griddle.
- Once your skillet or griddle is well heated over medium, lightly grease with butter or coconut oil spray.
- Add about 3 tbsp batter per each pancake and cook over medium for several minutes, until the pancake is mostly cooked through and the bubbles that form on the surface of the cooking pancake are popping.
- With a wide spatula, wiggle underneath each pancake most of the way, then flip in one smooth motion.
- Continue cooking over medium until the second side is golden brown, then remove to plates to cool.
- Repeat with remaining batter until you have a good 16 pancakes.
- Serve warm with butter and/or keto friendly syrup and enjoy!
Per 2 pancakes: 187 cal, 8.3 g protein, 15.3 g fat, 3.8 g carbs, 0.7 g fiber, 3.1 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Keywords: Pancakes, cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, breakfast, easy, basics