When it comes to starting or maintaining healthy lifestyle, it seems that cost is very frequently a primary concern; especially so on keto where we focus so much on eating fresh and whole foods (none of which are subsidized so as to be made cheap for the average consumer). Adding to that financial strain, most health "experts" now stress the advisability of buying grass-fed, pastured, organic, and locally-sourced goods as much as possible, all of which come at quite the premium and may even be hard to find outside of specialty boutiques.
So, how do you get healthy and keep your budget in check?
Well, the easiest way is to buy what you can afford, and then do what my friend Linda always says, and K.I.S.S.: Keep It Simple, Sweetie. The simpler you keep your meals, the less expensive your grocery bill will be.
"But, Mandy!" you say, "What if I get bored?!"
That's where the Budget Keto Meal Plan comes to the rescue. I've put together 30 days worth of meals for those who are tired of eating a plain meat and veg at every sitting.
For less than a dollar a day, you will receive:
- 39 recipes that can be used over and over again
- Daily suggestions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily macros estimates in grams and percentages
- Macros estimates on individual recipes
- Two guides to help you customize the plan for your individual macros goals
- Weekly shopping/pantry lists
- Budget tips
- Daily meal prep tips
- Leftovers utilization, so you don't waste a bite
This plan does NOT include budget busters like:
- Premium meats, vegetables, or dairy
- Nut Flours
- Specialty Sweeteners
- Hard to source items
Everything you need to eat for 30 days can be found in your local grocery store!
Are you looking to put some pizzazz on your plate without punishing your wallet? The Budget Keto Meal Plan is for you. Pre-order your copy today!