Everyone wants snack recipes, so I've got one for you. I came up with this after a very kind gentleman in our Facebook group suggested that a ketofied trail mix would be ideal to take on a camping trip. He was right, of course, and so this recipe was born.
This recipe is insanely easy to customize to your own tastes, so feel free to swap out spices, seasonings, and your favorite Ballistic Keto powder. Like Mexican Mocha? Use it! Prefer Salted Caramel? Go on ahead! Are you missing pumpkin spice already? Swap it out for the cinnamon. You could even add a splash of your favorite extract for an additional flavor boost. The personalized flavor combos are really endless.Print
Minus fiber and 1.3 g carbs from sugar alcohols = 2.7 NET carbs per 1/4 c serving
- 1/4 c raw walnut halves
- 1/4 c raw pepitas
- 1/4 c raw hazelnuts
- 1/4 c raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 c unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 scoop your favorite Ballistic Keto MCT oil powder
- 40 g Lily’s baking chips (or your favorite sugar-free chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix the nuts, coconut, spices, MCT powder, and water in a bowl.
- Spread nut mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for five minutes, then stir well, making sure to get any bits suck to the bottom moved around.
- Bake five minutes more, or until at least half of the coconut is browned, then remove from oven.
- Let cool completely, then stir in chocolate chips and store in an airtight container.
Feel free to sub out for any nuts or spices of your choice!
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 168.4
- Fat: 15.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.1 g
- Fiber: 4.1 g
- Protein: 4.4 g