Make these extra special- and extra pretty- by brushing the tops with melted butter mixed with a little garlic salt and dried parsley flakes. This is one of the few recipes on the site without a lot of weight measurements. It works best in volume ratios, so I used cups almost exclusively.
- Dry ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour, fine
- 1 scoop (approx. 10 g) collagen peptides
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 stick (2 oz/ 57 g) salted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz/ 59 ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a muffin tin. I highly recommend using silicone liners for all keto muffins.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and heavy cream, and give the mixture a quick stir.
- Pour in melted butter and stir until completely incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Add cheese and stir until combined.
- Fill ten muffin cups with the batter. Fill any unused cups of the tin about 1/4 of the way with water to prevent scorching.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before eating.
Per 1 muffin: 204 cal, 7.7 g protein, 17.7 g fat, 4.6 g carbs, 2.2 g fiber, 2.4 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
Keywords: Muffins, biscuits, cheese, cheesy muffins, cornbread dressing, holiday